Sunday, July 15, 2007

Everyone can be Beckham or Venus!

I have come through a website which gives us the facility of online coupons from some leading companies catering to different categories- from computers to footwear. But, I will limit my discussion today to the footwear category namely the Webbyplanet footlocker . Footlocker itself is an online retailer of athletic footwear and apparel. It is a store house of sports wear and athletic shoes from some leading brands like Puma, New Balance, Adidas and Timberland.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And to add to your information, I should mention that these sports apparels and shoes are meant for both men and women. I know that you think yourself to be Boris Baker. No? Then, I am sure that you want others to take you as Ronaldo? Still, No? Then is it Beckham? I know you are opting to be Beckham in order to get another “spicy” Victoria for you even though you do not know how to kick a football! It is in this situation, that you can dress like the star by buying these fashionable sportswear and shoes from Footlocker and even you can avail rebates and save on your purchases by using online coupons webbyplanet.

Ladies, I know that your husbands may be admiring Steffy or Venus. I suggest you to try these foot wears and sports apparels and pose as a star in front of your husband. And when, your husband will make an approach towards you, keep your tennis racket ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home